Did you know that LILSA:
- Advocates for the health of our lakes;
- Is working hard to slow and prevent the spread of FLOWERING RUSH, an invasive species that is taking over Lake Isle and making its way to Lac Ste Anne;
- Completed a State of the Watershed Report and is working with other organizations to develop a Watershed Management plan;
- Partners with municipal and provincial governments to apply for grants and improve the quality of our lakes;
- Is working on short and long-term solutions to improve our lakes and keep them healthy and useable for generations to come;
- Needs more members to keep doing their important work!
Become a LILSA Member today!
There is no time commitment required. You can do as little or as much as you choose.
By becoming a member you will:
- Help support the health of our lakes;
- Be able to vote at our AGM;
- Be eligible to run for the board;
- Be a part of the solution!
Annual Memberships are $20 (individual or family) & can be purchased at:
Alberta Beach Village Office (4935-50Ave)Lac Ste Anne County Building (56521 Rge Rd 65)Onoway Town Office (4812-51St)
Join LILSA at their Annual General MeetingAug 10, 2019 at 9:30amAlberta Beach Agliplex4811-47Ave Alberta Beach