AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING OF COUNCIL FOR THE
SUMMER VILLAGE OF ROSS HAVEN TO BE HELD JULY 13, 2019
AT THE MAINTENANCE SHOP, ROSS HAVEN ALBERTA
COMMENCING AT 9:00 A.M.
- Call to Order:
- Acceptance of Agenda:
- Adoption of the Previous Minutes:
- Minutes of the Regular Meeting June 15, 2019
- Public Hearings: none scheduled
- New Business:
- Financial Reports
- Financial Statements
- Meryl Whittaker – Deputy Minister MA – Ministry of Municipal Affairs’ 2018-19 Annual Report.
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Rural Mental Health Project.
- Lac Ste. Anne East End Bus Society – Summer 2019 Schedule.
- Kaycee Madu – Minister of Municipal Affairs – New Liquor Rules
9) Councillor Reports:
- Mayor Louis Belland:
- Councillor Noel Tetzlaff
10) Administrators Report
a) CAO Report
11) Closed Session – Pursuant to Section 197(2) of the Municipal Government Act and Section 21(1) of the Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) – Disclosure Harmful to Intergovernmental Relations.
12) Adjournment: Next Council Meeting Date: Tentative pending election results.