Effective immediately, a Temporary Field Authorization (TFA) will be required for placing a mooring structure for personal recreational use in Crown owned bed and shore, for longer than 14 days.

Mooring structures include:

Docks / Piers

Mooring Anchors for Buoys

Boatlifts and Shelters

Swimming Rafts and Wharves

For more information contact:

Chris Vierath, RPFT

Senior Lands Officer

Alberta Environment and Parks

Tel 780-778-7108