The 2019 Assessment Roll for 2020 Taxes is available on the Ross Haven website under Taxation & Assessment.
Formal Combined Assessment & Tax Notices will be issued in late April / early May 2020, dependant upon budget negotiations and approval of the final budget.… Read more
As we begin a new year, and a new decade, a reminder to keep your mailing address current with the Summer Village and the Alberta Land Titles Office.
The Alberta Land Titles Act specifically states in Section 48 that an owner or mortgagee of land shall deliver to the Registrar a memorandum in writing of some address to which all notices shall be mailed.… Read more
Flowering Rush is a prohibited, noxious weed that has been introduced into several Alberta water bodies. It is an aquatic plant that grows as an emergent plant along shorelines of both lakes and rivers. Flowering Rush was brought to North America from Europe as a garden plant. This variety will form dense stands which will interfere with recreational lake use.… Read more
Did you know that LILSA:
- Advocates for the health of our lakes;
- Is working hard to slow and prevent the spread of FLOWERING RUSH, an invasive species that is taking over Lake Isle and making its way to Lac Ste Anne;
- Completed a State of the Watershed Report and is working with other organizations to develop a Watershed Management plan;
- Partners with municipal and provincial governments to apply for grants and improve the quality of our lakes;
- Is working on short and long-term solutions to improve our lakes and keep them healthy and useable for generations to come;
- Needs more members to keep doing their important work!
… Read more
The use of motorized golf carts on
the roadways in Ross Haven has now come to the attention of the Community
Police Officers and the RCMP.
A motorized golf cart under the
Traffic Safety Act is classified as an Off-Highway Vehicle
Under the Operator Licensing and
Vehicle Control Regulation of the Traffic Safety Act, a motorized golf cart is
defined as a ‘miniature vehicle’.… Read more
Summer Village of Ross Haven – 2019 Municipal Taxes
Please be reminded that the 2019 Municipal Taxes are due prior to midnight June 30, 2019.
Payment may be made by cheque or e-Transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A penalty of 18% applies if taxes are not paid by the due date.… Read more
If you’ve been hearing a series of loud explosions near Ross Haven, it’s likely due to the construction of the Fort McMurray West 500-KV Transmission Project.
ATCO is using a process known as implosive splicing, which creates not only a stronger more efficient transmission line but also a loud exploding noise.… Read more